domingo, 4 de outubro de 2026

Substitui o choro,..

 O que é terror desprende se da mão,

Perdoar,

Ou um desenho anacrónico desalmado pelo chão,

Substitui o choro,

E querer moldar um sorriso,

Numa cara de compromisso,....


Assim,

Parece me certa a água que corre à porta de casa,

Porque ainda não será daqui a pouco,

Que o mundo poderá ser deixado em pausa 

                                                                       Tirado daqui

4 comentários:

  1. Hello miss

    I came here just to inform you that I recently moved my old blog to another long-established Blogger address. The old blog is no longer used anymore. All my old posts are still there, but unfortunately, my 360 followers on my previous blog didn't move with the migration, and that includes you, my friend.

    I must connect with you again because you used to leave some comments on my previous blog address's posts. I have just re-followed your blog.

    I would be very happy to reconnect with you again! Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Keep in touch.

    Yours sincerely,

    Asep Haryono
    West Kalimantan,
    Indonesia

    ResponderEliminar

Acha disto que....